- This event has passed.
Child’s Birthday Celebration
Saturday, November 13, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$200
Celebrate your child’s birthday with a hands-on cooking class at JAX Cooking Studio. When the kids have finished cooking, they sit down to enjoy the food they prepared. Choose a menu, set a date and time, and your birthday planning is complete!
Our Parties Include: * Chef-led instruction and supervision of hands-on cooking class * All ingredients for menu items; kids eat what they make and take home left-overs * Iced tap water * Use of JAX Cooking Studio aprons during the party * Parent may come up to 30 minutes before party to decorate, if desired
Menu choices for 2 hour party for up to 10 children ($400 with each additional guest over 10 $40): Savory and Sweet Option: Choose one savory item: * Personal pizza (kids make dough and house makes marinara sauce) * Chicken and cheese quesadillas with guacamole and salsa * Omelet with cheese and vegetable and meat add-in options * Baked Mac-n-Cheese with from-scratch bechamel cheese sauce with vegetable and meat add-in options Choose one sweet item: * Four from-scratch cupcakes (kids frost cupcakes using pastry bags filled with house-made icing) * Design your own chocolate chip cookies using an assortment of fun edible add-ins
Sweets Only Option — Choose two: * Eight from-scratch cupcakes (kids frost cupcakes using pastry bags filled with house-made icing) * Tray of brownies frosted with house-made chocolate glaze and sprinkles * Design your own chocolate chip cookies using an assortment of fun edible add-ins * Homemade pop tarts with from-scratch pie dough and decorated with frosting and sprinkles
Menu Options for 2.5 hour party for up to 10 children ($500; each additional guest over 10 $50):
* Sushi-rolling (each guest makes 4 rolls, assorted varieties) and cupcakes or brownies;
* Hand-made pasta and Fettuccine Alfredo and cupcakes or brownies;
* From-scratch ravioli (choose one: meat/cheese, three cheese, or spinach/cheese) and cupcakes or brownies;
* Doughnuts (choose from all sweet or a combination of sweet and savory).
Food & Drink for Adults:
* $65: Add a Grazing Board to feed adults who stay for the party. Our grazing boards are beautiful and delicious! They serve four to five people and contain an assortment of meats, cheeses, dried and fresh fruits, jams, pickles, crudite, nuts, crackers and crostini.
* $25: Mimosas to serve up to 8 people.
Additional Terms: * To schedule a birthday party, please complete this form or call us at (904) 379-6220, and we will be in touch to discuss available dates. * To reserve a date and time, a non-refundable deposit of the 50% of the required minimum is required. * The confirmed number of guests due to JAX Cooking Studio 5 business days before the party. This number sets the balance due on day of party.