Let Your Children Do the Cooking
June 3-7: Italian Cuisine, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. & 2-5 p.m.
June 10-14: Sweet Baking, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. & 2-5 p.m.
June 17-21: Southern Comfort Foods, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. & 2-5 p.m.
June 24-28: Global Cuisine, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. & 2-5 p.m.
July 1, 2, 3 & 5 (no class 7/4): Culinary Bootcamp, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. & 2-5 p.m.
July 8-12: Sweet and Savory Baking, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. & 2-5 p.m.
July 15 -19: Italian Cuisine, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. & 2-5 p.m.
July 22-26: Sweet Baking and Cake Decorating, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. & 2-5 p.m.
July 29-Aug 2: Culinary Bootcamp, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. & 2-5 p.m.
August 6-9: Southern Comfort Foods, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. & 2-5 p.m.
Afternoon: 2–5 p.m.
• Promote kitchen safety, including hand and workspace sanitizing, proper food handling, and knife safety
• Practice math by following recipes and measuring ingredients
• Arrange the kitchen workplace for success
• Discuss food science, nutrition, and keeping our bodies healthy
• Explore the importance of sustainability and eating what is in season
• Encourage creativity in reusing or repurposing ingredients already on hand
• Become experts in cleaning up the kitchen
• Have fun as a team!
AGES: The series is intended for kids ages 6 and above. Please note: in order to ensure the maximum benefit for all children, your child must be capable of following directions and cooperating with others in the class.
CLASS SIZE LIMIT: Due to the level of individualized attention, we can accommodate only 16 children per session.
What People Are Saying
“My Daughter Taught Me New Recipes”
“My Son Never Wants to Leave This Camp”
“A Worry-Free Birthday Bash”
“My Teenage Son Cooks For Me!”
Hours of Operation
14035 BEACH BLVD #6
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32250
OPEN SEVEN DAYS A WEEK
Classes from morning to evening
Drop Us a Line
Don't be shy.
Let us know if you have any questions!